7th Ringwood recently completed projects to:
- upgrade the hall’s internal lighting to LED lights
- upgrade window security around the hall
- upgrade door security and safety
- implement a remotely monitored CCTV system around the hall, in the hall and in its basement area
- upgrade all external perimeter and flood lighting to LED lights with sunset and motion detection sensors
The projects were predominately funded by the Victorian Government’s Community Crime Prevention program and Bendigo Bank Ringwood
All work was undertaken by professional contractors and tradesmen and was designed to blend in with the magnificent BJ Hubbard Reserve in which our hall is located.